|MIN Loan Amount||$100|
|MAX Loan Amount||$1000|
|MIN. Loan Term||14 days|
|MAX. Loan Term||31 days|
|Additional fees||5% fee|
|Collateral or guarantor||None|
|Cooling off period||None|
|Credit score requirements||Available for Bad Credit|
The costs and regulations surrounding Mesa, Arizona payday loans
Here’s what fees you can expect when obtaining online loans in Mesa, Arizona:
- Finance charges. If your loan amount exceeds $30, payday lenders in AZ cannot charge more than $1 per every $5 you borrow.
- Maximum APR. For a 14-day $100 loan, the maximum APR is 309%.
- Acquisition charges. If the amount of your loan is between $30 and $100, you may expect an acquisition charge of one-tenth of the loan amount. If your loan amount is over $100, the acquisition charge cannot exceed $10.
- Maximum amount. Not specified.
- Maximum term. The terms of payday loans vary from 1 week to 31 days.
Who is eligible for payday loans in Mesa, Arizona?
It’s simple to apply and get a payday loan in Mesa, Arizona, you must comply with the following requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years old;
- You need to be a legal resident of Mesa, Arizona;
- You must have a stable source of income and earn at least $1,000 per month;
- You need to have a phone number and a valid email;
- You must not be a debtor in bankruptcy.
5 reasons why you need a payday loan in Mesa, Arizona?
- Your bank didn’t approve you for a loan.;
- You need to urgently cover your utilities, rent, bills, and groceries.;
- You need to deal with your credit card debt;
- You don’t want to borrow from your family and friends.;
- You need to make a monthly payment on your mortgage that can cost you a lot if you miss it.
What are the benefits of Mesa, Arizona payday loans?
Here are the 5 top reasons why you should get a payday loan online in Mesa, Arizona:
- Quick and convenient forms;
- Fast approval;
- Same-day funding;
- Money for whatever purpose;
- No credit check loans;
- Quick loans are easy to obtain;
- Transparent agreements
- Apply on-the-go
Things to consider when applying for a payday loan in Mesa AZ
- Match your desires with your capabilities. This applies not only to payday loans but in general to any financial product. In general, it is recommended to take into account a very simple formula and proceed from the rule that all monthly payments for all existing loan obligations should not exceed 30-35% of monthly income. You should not borrow funds if you are not sure that you will be able to comply with the terms of the agreement;
- Understand the nature of payday loans. The specificity of a cash advance is such that it does not duplicate a bank loan: shorter loan terms, smaller amounts, availability to consumers who have a bad credit history. And a payday loan is intended as an ambulance tool. That is, this is “quick” money for solving urgent issues;
- Study the loan agreement well. When concluding an agreement, you should carefully read the document and study the conditions for issuing money and repaying debt. The agreement must contain all the necessary information about the lender, data on the full cost of the loan. The contract must reflect the limit on the amount of overpayment;
- Don’t hide your debt repayment problems. If you cannot make the loan payment on time (unforeseen life situation, delayed paycheck), you should not wait until late fees begin to accrue. You’d better to inform the lender and request an installment plan or restructuring.