halfpercentloans.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site, Half Percent Loans) is an Internet resource that works by connecting potential borrowers to large and reputable lenders in the USA.
Use of the Site is possible only on the terms set forth in this User Agreement. If you do not agree with its terms, then you should immediately stop using the Site. Using the Site means that you agree to the terms of this User Agreement.
Subject and general provisions
This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions for using the Site and posting Information on it.
Access to the Site, use of the Site and / or performing any other actions on the Site by the User means that the User accepts and undertakes to comply with all the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement can be changed by Half Percent Loans at any time without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is published on the Site unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
Information you provide
In order to gain access to all the features of the Site, a person must complete the application procedure on the Site. Take a series of consecutive steps to fill out the application form online, as a result of which such a person gets matched with the right lender.
The User agrees to provide true, accurate and complete personal information in the application form and to keep this information up to date. If this information changes, the User undertakes to change it as soon as possible.
If a person provides incorrect information or the Site Administration has reason to believe that the information provided by the person is inaccurate, incomplete, inaccurate, violates the terms of this Agreement, or that the person uses someone else’s data, then the Site Administration has the right to suspend or cancel application and refuse in full access to all or some of the features of the Site.
User’s personal data
Information that the User provides during the application process is considered his/her personal data.
When processing personal data of Users, the Site Administration undertakes to take all organizational and technical measures to protect them from unauthorized access in a manner not provided for by the Site.
However, it is possible that as a result of a malfunction of the Site, a virus or hacker attack, technical malfunctions and other circumstances, the personal data of Users may become available to other persons. The user understands this and agrees that he or she will not make a claim to the Site Administration in this regard, given that he or she makes his/her personal data publicly available.
By virtue of this Agreement, by indicating his or her personal data on the Site, the User unconditionally agrees:
- with the processing of personal data by the Site Administration;
- with the dissemination of personal data using the Site;
- with other actions of the Site Administration in relation to such data in connection with the operation of the Site.
By posting his or her personal data on the Site, the User confirms that he or she does this voluntarily, and also that he or she voluntarily provides this information to the Site Administration for processing. The Site Administration processes only those personal data of the User that were posted by him or her on the Site.
The User’s personal data is processed using the software, hardware and technical means of the Site.
The User’s personal data is processed by the Site Administration during the period of their posting on the Site. If the personal data posted on the Site or User Profile is deleted, then the Site Administration stops processing them. However, the Site Administration has the right to keep an archive copy of the above User data for an indefinite period.
The processing by the Site Administration of the User’s personal data is carried out for the purpose of the functioning of the Site and their processing by the Site itself cannot entail any negative consequences for the User. At the same time, the Site Administration is not responsible for the use of Users’ personal data by other persons.
The User undertakes not to post personal data of other persons on the Site, as well as not to use the personal data of other Users in any way that does not comply with the requirements of the US legislation, for illegal or illegal purposes, in order to obtain benefits and for any other purposes that do not correspond to the purposes of creating the Site.
Without prejudice to other provisions of the Agreement, the Site Administration has the right to transfer data about the User without the User’s consent:
- to state bodies, including bodies of inquiry and investigation, at their motivated request;
- on the basis of a judicial act;
- to third parties at their motivated written request in case of violation or alleged violation of their rights;
- in other cases provided for by the current US legislation.
Posting Information on the Site
By posting information on the Site, the User guarantees that he or she has all the necessary rights to post information on the Site. If the User does not have the proper rights to post any information on the Site, then the User undertakes not to post such information.
When using the Site, the User must NOT:
- post the information which is defamatory, offensive, defaming/degrading the honor and / or dignity of third parties;
- post the information which violates the US legislation, contains threats that discredit third parties;
- post the information which violates the rights and legally protected interests of third parties;
- post the information which violates the rights of citizens to privacy and public order;
- post the information which propagandizes discrimination against people on racial, ethnic, sex, religious grounds, social status, sexual orientation or other grounds;
- post the information which contributes to and / or calling for a change in the constitutional order, the outbreak of war, religious, racial or ethnic hatred, contains attempts to incite hostility or calls for violence, infringes on the rights of minorities;
- post the information which contains pornographic materials;
- post the information which contains extremist materials;
- distribute computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to disrupt, modify, block the destruction or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or programs for unauthorized access, as well as serial numbers to commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means for obtaining unauthorized access to the Site, as well as to paid resources on the Internet;
- disrupt the normal operation of the Site;
- distribute and / or not to use any computer programs aimed at “pumping” (collecting), illegal transfer, copying, blocking, modification, destruction of information, database or other information from the Site, as well as bypassing the restrictions set by the Site;
- post or otherwise use on the Site Information protected by intellectual property laws (including, but not limited to, which affects any patent, trademark, copyright and / or related rights), and other information protected by law without the appropriate rights and permissions from the copyright holder of such information. In the event of a disputable situation, the burden of proving that the Information posted by the User does not violate anyone’s rights lies with such User;
- post or distribute advertising on the Site without obtaining the prior consent of the Site Administration;
- collect, store, distribute and other actions to process personal data of other persons;
- post on the Site links to other Internet resources, the content of which contradicts the requirements of the US legislation and / or this Agreement;
- distribute spam, Internet earning systems, “pyramid” schemes, multilevel marketing, e-mail businesses;
- indicate false personal information, indicate the data of third parties, use any forms and methods of illegal representation of third parties;
- perform actions through the Site aimed at extortion or receipt of money, regardless of the pretext, from other Users and / or third parties;
- promote the use and not to persuade to use narcotic and psychotropic substances;
- assist in the commission and / or not to perform other illegal, illegal actions that contradict the requirements of the US legislation and / or this Agreement using the Site.
The Site Administration only provides Users with the opportunity to post Information on the Site and use the services of the Site. The Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy and legality of the information posted by the Users on the Site.
The Site Administration does not check and does not have the technical and factual ability to check all the information posted by the User on the Site for its compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the USA and the provisions of this Agreement since such a check will make it impossible for the Site to function. However, the Site Administration can do this at any time at its sole discretion in case of appropriate doubts.
The Site Administration may, at its discretion, refuse to post and / or delete any information that the User is going to post / posted on the Site. Also, the Site Administration has the right to partially and temporarily restrict the capabilities of the User on the site.
A link to any site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Site by the User or as an advertisement is not an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services) by the Site Administration.
Use of the Site
The use of the Site by the User is allowed only in accordance with this Agreement and only in the ways provided by the technical capabilities of the Site.
The copyright holders in relation to the information posted on the Site are, as appropriate, the Site Administration, Users and / or third parties.
Half Percent Loans is the legal copyright holder and it owns all exclusive property and other relevant rights to the Site, including but not limited to the Site software, graphics, design.
Any information posted on the Site by the User, respectively, belongs to such User or an appropriate third party. By posting information on the Site, the User confirms that he or she has all the necessary rights and powers for this, and the User also agrees that such information becomes available to the Users of the Site.
By posting information on the Site, the User automatically gratuitously, unconditionally and irrevocably grants the Site Administration a non-exclusive right to use such information at the discretion of the Site Administration, including but not limited to reproduction, copying, selection, systematization, transformation, modification, editing, translation, publication, distribution of such Information (in part or in whole) by any legal means. Also, by posting information on the Site, the User confirms that or he or she has the appropriate rights and powers to provide the Site Administration with the above non-exclusive right to use the posted Information.
The user does not have the right (unless otherwise expressly permitted by the services of the Site) in any way to change, copy, erase, save, download, distribute, transfer, sell, “post” and otherwise use the information posted on the Site (with the exception of that information that was legally posted on the Site by the User) without the prior permission of the Site Administration and / or the respective copyright holder unless the Site Administration and / or the copyright holder have explicitly expressed their consent to the free use of the Information by any person.
Users undertake to use the information, as well as any other information contained on the Site only for personal non-commercial purposes, except when permission for other use is given by the Site Administration and / or the relevant copyright holders.
The Site Administration tries to ensure the proper functioning of the Site around the clock, however, the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility if there are any violations in the Site for any reason.
The Site Administration does not guarantee that the information posted on the Site will be available at any time, or will not be deleted or lost. The Site Administration is not responsible for failures and delays in the operation of the Site, as well as for the possible consequences of such failures and delays.
The Site Administration is not responsible for possible leakage of information from the Site Database for any reason, including as a result of unauthorized actions of third parties.
The Site Administration is not responsible for the presence of viruses on the Site, as well as for the possible consequences of infection of the User’s computer with viruses or other malicious programs getting on the User’s computer. The Site Administration provides the Site to the User “as is” without any additional guarantees.
The Site Administration is not responsible for any losses, including lost profits, moral and other harm, caused to the User or third parties as a result of their use of the Site or in connection with the operation of the Site, as well as in all other cases provided for by this Agreement.
The User is solely responsible for the information posted on the Site and / or communicated to other Users or third parties through the Site, including for its content and compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the USA, for violation of the rights of third parties to posted and / or reported by the User information. The User independently compensates for any losses (including lost profits, moral and other harm) incurred by other Users, third parties or the Site Administration as a result of these violations and / or posting such information on the Site, and / or messages through the Site of such Information, and also taking other actions in connection with the use of the Site.
The Site Administration is not responsible for contracts between the Users and / or the User and any third parties concluded using the Site. In particular, the Site Administration only matches Users to reliable US payday lenders.
The user and the Site Administration will try to resolve all disputes and disagreements that have arisen between them through negotiations. If it is impossible to resolve disputes and disagreements through negotiations, they are subject to consideration in the appropriate court at the location of Half Percent Loans.