Lack of money is a common problem. Financial difficulties can be expressed in different ways: from the lack of funds for some unplanned purchases to the need to buy the most necessary things: food, clothing, medicine. Most often, the lack of money is a systemic problem, and you need to be prepared to approach it. In this article, we talk about the most common reasons for not having money and give recommendations on how to avoid financial difficulties.
4 most common reasons for not having money
- Wrong savings. Buying cheap goods, expiring products, low-quality clothing and shoes is not savings. Of course, “more expensive” does not always mean “better”, but in most cases, the more expensive item will serve you longer than the cheaper one. During the time that you are carrying high-quality shoes, you will have to change two or three pairs of cheaper ones, which, in the end, will only come out more expensive.
- Spontaneous purchases. Unplanned purchases cut the budget and often do not bring value. Such spending is made under the influence of momentary emotions. And this applies not only to buying things. This can also include a trip to a cafe for the last money or a trip to the sea at the expense of money set aside for other purposes. Everything that happens under the “you only live once” motto, in the end, leads to an empty wallet and zero balance on the card.
- Frivolous attitude towards things. The more carefully you treat the thing, the longer it will serve you. Therefore, the later you will have to buy a new one for replacement. For example, having bought an expensive mobile phone, you should attend to the purchase of a protective glass and a cover. Thanks to this, the phone will last you longer and you will not have to spend money on replacing the case or display or buying a new device to replace a broken or scratched one.
- Low earnings. A low salary is not one of those things that cannot be influenced. Unless you’re trying to learn something new to increase your value in the eyes of an employer, or making an effort to master a new, more profitable profession.
Financial discipline tips
Learning how to manage your finances is not easy. To do this, you will have to make an effort. But if this is not done, you will continue to suffer from a lack of money. The sooner you start changing something, the sooner you will forget about money problems.
- Learn to economize wisely. It is better to buy quality items once than to buy new clothes or shoes several times a season. Buying discounted products that are nearing or past their expiration date very often leads to food poisoning. You will spend money on treatment and also drop out of your work schedule.
- Plan your budget. Make a shopping plan for the month and stick to it. Plan all your expenses: on food, clothes, entertainment, determine the amount that you can spend per day. Strictly adhere to the established limits, do not make unnecessary purchases and see how your financial condition will improve.
- Save money. Try to set aside a small amount each time you receive money. A financial airbag will back you up in the event of delayed wages or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Appreciate what you have. Take care of your shoes, treat your belongings more carefully – clothes, equipment, car. This will extend their service life and save on repairs and replacement of out-of-order and worn-out things.
- Work on yourself. Take up self-education, try to master a new profession or expand useful skills on the existing one. This will allow you to qualify for a higher-paying job or a pay raise.
What can you do if you need money right now?
Getting used to financial discipline is good and correct, but it is not the fastest process. It often happens that money is needed right now. In this case, you can resort to payday loans online.
A payday loan is a small-dollar loan for a short period. These loans are often referred to as “cash advances”. You can get such a loan online without leaving your home – via the Internet. You can submit an online application on the lender’s website and get accepted within a few minutes. You should expect to have the money in your bank account within several hours. You can also increase your credit score by repaying your payday loans in a timely manner.